- Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light Body (sold separately).
- Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield coating.
- Two doors, two built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
Stay cool and comfortable on warm nights in the wilderness with this ultra-breathable, spacious tent designed to help you rest up for more productive days of adventuring. Light enough to take into the backcountry, the Zoic 2 offers a lot of extra space for stretching out and storing gear. Great for first-time and warm-weather backpackers, the Zoic tent can go from trailhead camping to remote mountain lakes with ease, and its easy-pitch design allows for more time to hang out with friends or to enjoy the scenery. Two doors and two gear lofts make for convenient access and gear storage.