- Hip holster included for increased accessibility
- Provides protection at a 15 foot distance
- Uses a gel-based formula for superior delivery
- Every unit is test fired before leaving the factory to ensure excellent reliability
- It is the buyer's responsibility to know applicable state laws regarding the purchase of this item
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Carried and used by thousands of professional agencies worldwide, Sabre products have earned a reputation for being effective, reliable and affordable. The 1.8 oz Sabre Red Pepper Spray uses a safer flip-top design which does not impede quick deployment. This particular model uses a gel-based formula; thereby, improving accuracy and decreasing the possibility of cross contamination. These properties make it more suited for indoor use. Additionally, stopping power is increased as the gel sticks to the attacker's face better than standard spray does. Can be deployed at distances of up to 15 feet. Upon contact, the compound can cause temporary blindness and severe irritation of the nose, mouth and throat. These effects should disable the assailant long enough for escape and or contact of the appropriate authorities. The bottle is easy to carry and readily accessible as a Nylon hip holster is included.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.