The Cammenga Military Lensatic Compass is built to meet the demanding specification MIL-PRF-10436N. These compasses are battle tested through rigorous shock, water, sand proof, and functional from -50 F to +150 F.
The phosphorescent lensatic compass has been used as an economical alternative to the tritium model for decades. This is the same compass that has been supplied to the US military for many years. The compass is equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings. The Copper Induction Damping System slows the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. This compass is built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing. The Cammenga Compass is depended on by fighting forces, government agencies, and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts around the world.
- Luminosity: Phosphorescent
- Jewel Bearing: Sapphire
- Rotating Bezel: Bi-Directional
- Climate Capacity: -50 F to +150 F
- Frame Materials: Cast Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Accuracy: +/- 0002 mils
- Dial Readings: Degrees & mils
- Casting: Aluminum
- Damping Process: Induction (No Liquid Req.)
- Carrying Pouch: LC-1 w/Belt Clip Included
- Lanyard: Colors (Body): Olive Drab