The MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case is a heavy-duty solution for anyone needing a rifle case. These cases have been engineered with an internal, adjustable retention strap to provide exceptional protection for rifles and carbines of all shapes and sizes. These cases are constructed with an advanced dual density, bonded padding system that provides superior impact protection compared to basic foam used in other cases. The heavy duty padding is over 1" thick on both sides to protect your rifle and optics from rough handling in storage or travel. Other enhanced durability features include heavy duty construction, and oversized self repairing coil zippers with molded pull tabs. Lay-flat construction allows the MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Rifle Case to stay open on the shooting bench for easily removing your rifle, or as a padded surface, to lay your gun on during breaks in the action. The fully wrapped webbing handles, reinforced seam stitching, metal hardware, adjustable shoulder strap, and snag-proof lining fabric make the MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case an excellent choice for transporting your sporting rifles.
Fit note: 35" and 36" MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Cases are designed to fit a standard 16" AR-15 with a fully collapsed M4-style stock. Measure your firearm for perfect fit.
- Magazine Pouches Hold Magazines Up to: 8.25"L x 3"W x ¾"D, perfect for STANAG and polymer, 30 round, AR-15 magazines
- Front Pocket:
- 22" Case: 7"L x 7"H in rear and 3"H in front
- 29" Case: 10"L x 7"H in rear and 3"H in front
- 36" Case: 12"L x 7"H in rear and 3"H in front
- 42" Case: 17"L x 7"H in rear and 3"H in front
- 46" Case: 19"L x 7"H in rear and 3"H in front
- 6 Pocket Design
- Adjustable Retention Strap
- Thick Padding
- Lay-Flat Construction
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap