The PACT Professional Chronograph XP features a huge bullet library, Mark 6 skyscreens with an improved mounting bracket and a built-in printer. The XP measures bullet velocity from 50 to 5,000 fps. You can download shot data to a PC and upload new bullet data as it is developed. Chronograph calculates average velocity, Taylor knockdown power, power factor, standard deviation, average deviation, extreme spread and trajectory. Chronograph gives you a complete statistical analysis of your velocity data which allows you to tune your loads to perfection. Load calculations include energy, recoil and knockdown power. Powered by a 9 volt battery (included). Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- The software for this chronograph is available for download from PACT's website.
Summary of Features/Capabilities:
- Measures velocity in feet per second from 50 to 5,000 fps
- Converts fps to m/sec
- New Glint Guard 2 TM bullet detection system for greater sensitivity in an even wider range of light conditions.
- New massive bullet library includes every bullet from every major (and most minor) bullet manufacturers.
- New PC interface lets you download your ballistic data from the chronograph to your computer and upload new bullets from your computer to your chronograph.
- Built in alpha-numeric printer provides you with a complete and legible permanent record of your bullet and ballistic data at no extra charge.
- Complete statistical analysis of your velocity data allows you to tune your loads to perfection. Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Average Deviation and Extreme Spread are all available at the touch of a button in real time- without having to interrupt the string. These numbers are also presented as a percentage of the average velocity so you can be sure you are comparing "apples to apples" when you compare loads for consistency.
- Built in full-function ballistic computer uses your actual chronograph and bullet data to optimize your zero at the range. Corrects for windage, elevation, and temperature.
- Tells the shooter where to set their point of impact at 100 yards, for any down range zero (dead on at 300 yards for example) or where to set your point of impact at 100 yards to achieve Maximum Point Blank Range for your bullet load combination.
- Calculates the free recoil of any gun/load combination.
- Calculates the actual Ballistic Coefficient for any bullet.
- Calculates the Kinetic Energy, Momentum, Taylor Knockdown and IPSC Power Factor of any load.
- The PACT Professional Chronograph, like all PACT products is Made In America, backed by PACT's 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty. PACT will take full responsibility for your satisfaction.
- New sky screen mounting system for faster setup resistance to muzzle blast.
- New Mark 6 Skyscreens.